FAQ and HOW TO
Are your Lateral Flow tests accurate?
The Lateral Flow tests meet these UK in international standards, Relative Sensitivity: 97.1%, Relative Specificity, 99.5% and accuracy, 98.9%.
Are Lateral Flow tests accepted for international travel?
Currently each country has different entry requirements. Lateral flow tests have been recommended by World Health Organisation and are accepted by several countries. Please check the requirements of the country you are travelling to before booking as regulations are often changing.
Patients must complete the self swab as directed in the instructions inside the test kit.
Failure to take a swab as directed, may cause a delay in reporting your result.
Taking a swab on behalf of someone else is a gross breach of the terms of this service.
Antigen Testing Standards
WARNING! PLEASE READ!
Dear Customer, While performing and uploading your antigen test for verification, please ensure that you comply with the following rules:
1. You MUST submit an image of a fresh test strip which must be CLEARLY and FULLY visible.
2. You MUST submit a video recording of you performing ALL elements of the test, the video
recording must be good quality.
3. The image you submit of the fresh and result strip MUST ensure the QR code on the test
strip is CLEARLY and fully VISIBLE.
4. The image you submit of the fresh and result result strip, you must ensure the C and T
markers are CLEARLY and fully VISIBLE.
5. The image you submit of the fresh strip must NOT show any line across the C or T markers.
6. The image you submit of the result test strip MUST show a line across the C marker.
7. You must use the SAME test strip throughout the process.
Failure to follow these rules may mean we are unable to verify your test and you will not be entitled to a full refund.
READ THIS FIRST - QUICK-START GUIDE
Taking the test
First TAKE A PHOTO of your BLANK test strip
This is your test strip BEFORE taking your test,
PLEASE ENSURE THE IMAGE IS CLEAR AND SHOWS THE ENTIRE TEST STRIP.
If you are using a laptop, hold up the blank test strip so it’s clearly visible.
START YOUR VIDEO
When you’re ready, press “START RECORDING” and conduct the test. Make sure we can see you in the video completing ALL the steps as per the instructions.
After 15 minutes, TAKE A PHOTO of the result strip
Please ensure you complete this step as soon as the development time has elapsed, otherwise your submission may time out.
SELECT your result
Please check that the result you send matches your test result.
WARNING – If you do not PERFORM THE TEST CORRECTLY, your test may be rejected.